To view information about the services available from the South Eastern Trust, either select a letter below or enter keywords to search.
Your Search Results
- A - Z of Services
- Access and Visiting
- Access and Visiting the Midwifery Led Unit - Lagan Valley Hospital
- Acute Care
- Acute Paediatrics
- Acute Pain Service
- Addictions Service
- Adoption Service
- Adult Psychological Therapies Services
- Adult Services
- Air Travel and Pregnancy
- Alcohol and You
- Anaesthetics, Theatres and Intensive Care
- Ante-natal Care at the Downe Hospital
- Antenatal Care
- Are you planning a baby?
- Are you planning for a baby?
- ASCET (Additional Support for Children in Education Team) Social, Emotional & Well-being Subteam
- At The Hospital
- Audiology and Hearing Aid Services
The South Eastern HSC Trust provides integrated care. This means that we provide both acute services (hospital based) and community services ( in your own home or local health centre).