The South Eastern Health & Social Care Trust provides a range of hospital services.
This section is designed to be a resource for you to find out more about these hospital-based services, what they offer, where they are and how you can access them. Please click the links below for further information on each of the services.
You can also use the Services A-Z to browse for a service or use the search box at the top of the website to enter a key word search.
- Anaesthetics, Theatres and Intensive Care
- Bereavement Services
- Choose Well
- Innovation, Research And Development
- Laboratory Services
- Laser Clinic
- Macmillan Information and Support Service
- Maternity Services
- Neurological Care Advice Service
- Occupational Therapy
- Ophthalmology Nursing Service - ICATS
- Organ Donation
- Pharmacy Services
- Radiology Services
- Sexual Health Service
- Surgical Services